Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project 2~!

Ok~! Sorry everyone for the late blog (been so busy with work and other classes...>.<) but now time for  project 2 for Digi Illustration. The theme is "connection", there are many ways and meaning to the word. But to me when I think of the word "connection" i think of technology linking us or some type of technological link that brings people together. Some my first concept is a boy and girl with some type of cell phone, computer, etc. and something that will link them together. my other idea would be kids from different countries with some type of communication instrument that will link or connect them together. For color scheme for this illustration i was thinking something like soft pastel like colors nothing to dramatic or overwhelming. Soft, glowing, peaceful, and happiness type of colors is what I am thinking about. Very airy type, so that is my ideas for project 2~! Alright~! my next blog will be a fun one with some art since this one is more serious. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment