Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FIANLS~!


Sorry everyone for not posting for the past weeks. But I have been very busy with work and school~! This week is Finals Week, so there is lots to do for all my classes. But I shall post what I can~! Here is one for traditional illustration: take a fairy tale and create an image that to your own style. But it has to have a twist ( something different) and it can't not loose its character or content. Here is mine: little red riding hood as a super heroine vigilante now grown up seeks justice and revenge upon the wolf clan that has stolen everything from her as a child. RRH meets her mortal enemy in the dark dangerous woods. As she then engages into battle with him! Done with acrylics. I will post my other finals later as well. Everyone I will see you later~! Take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment